Comand: Diagnosis Startup is Active

Diskutiere Comand: Diagnosis Startup is Active im Forum Mercedes W205 / S205 / C205 / A205 Forum im Bereich C-Klasse, CLC & 190er - Hallo Comunity, bei mir startet das Comand, sobald ich die Tür öffne. Im Display erscheint für ein paar Sekunden oben rechts mit roten...
F

Flo77

Frischling
Fahrzeug
GLC 250d automatik
Hallo Comunity,
bei mir startet das Comand, sobald ich die Tür öffne.

Im Display erscheint für ein paar Sekunden oben rechts mit roten Hintergrund die Meldung "Diagnosis Startup Is Active".
Muss jedes mal auf Radio AUS stellen...
Erstzulassung Fahrzeug 11/2017

GLC 250d automatik

Könnt ihr mir weiterhelfen bitte?
Reset?? Aber wie???

LG FLO

Hallo Stin, thanks for your guidance. Is the button you are referring to the ON/OFF button on the centre console infotainment system? Also, do I need to press it when the Command screen is Off or On? My model is a 2017 C300 (W205) Thanks for any help!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thank you Photom, much appreciated. D did press the Eject button for 10 seconds and it did a soft reset. That unfortunately was not enough to avoid the "Diagnosis startup is active" message.

Has anyone been able to resolve that issue? Thanks a lot in advance.

Sounds like a disrupted diagnosis. If you have the chance than look for somebody who has a Vediamo system. Then let him „hard reset“ the Audio Head Unit via OBD. „Physically“ reset is another chance, also in Vediamo available. If this fails as well there is something wrong in the boot software or your hardware (mainly the Harddrive) is physically broken. In this case it could be easier to go for another used Headunit.

Thank you Fotom very much for this detailed advice. Will try these suggestions for sure. I really appreciate you taking the time to follow up. Thanks!

No problem! Maybe you take a look at MBWorld.org there should be some guys in your area with the specific equipment.

First let read out the headunit for DTC, then make your decision.

Thema: Comand: Diagnosis Startup is Active
Zurück
Oben