Floormats

Diskutiere Floormats im Forum M-, G-, GL-, GLK- & R-Klasse im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - Hi all ! I have a particular question. In my W163 I hated the drivers floormat because it didn't cover the deathpedal (left side). I...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
C

chris.be

Stammgast
Fahrzeug
W164 - ML 320 CDI
Hi all !

I have a particular question.

In my W163 I hated the drivers floormat because it didn't cover the deathpedal (left side).

I have ordered the original "velours floormats" for my W164 hoping that this was not an issue anymore.... but... even the new floormat for the W164 does not cover the deathpedal.

Now I have found this picture with an original floormat from Mercedes...

How does this compare with your new cars ?

Thx for your help !

http://www.db-forum.de/galery/data/500/medium/W164_208_1_.jpg

You're right!

Hi, first of all: it's not the same we've got as we've thougt to get... really, I'll phone my dealer to have a look on it, because it's rather important to have covered this part of the floor, too!

Ja, Du hast recht, und es ist nicht das was wir glaubten zu bestellen, da werd ich meinen Händler mal drauf aufmerksam machen, weil mit dem gelieferten Teppich ein wichtiger Teil nicht abgedeckt ist.

**********:
you should perhaps think about your nickname, in US were pronouncing it like "crispy", and thats for another forum, far away from cars :D

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Floormats
Zurück
Oben