Naviantenne vinkel?

Diskutiere Naviantenne vinkel? im Forum Car Hifi & Multimedia & Navigation im Bereich Technik - Ist es egal wie das Navi antenne zu APS 30 is in vinkel. Kann ich es placieren mit platte-klebeseite vorn oder muss es mit platte seite zum unten...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
T

Tom C230 K

Frischling
Fahrzeug
Mercedes C 200 Kompressor S 203
Ist es egal wie das Navi antenne zu APS 30 is in vinkel.
Kann ich es placieren mit platte-klebeseite vorn oder muss es mit platte seite zum unten habe.

Sorry for my German language.
Here in english

Can I mount my naviantenne with bottomside towards front behind the luftgitter. So the small area pints up Or do I have to put it with bottomside down so the large area of the antenna is pointing up..
I think of the reception form the satellites if it have any mean how i mount it.

I have 203 /01 car.

Thank you
Thomas

Moin,Moin,

Klebeseite -->> sticking side to the sky !!

Ok so the sticky open part to the sky then...
and the metal part to the bottom.
The antenna is open on one part..
Is it so?

Thomas

Hello Thomas...

Tom C230 K schrieb:
Ok so the sticky open part to the sky then...
and the metal part to the bottom.
The antenna is open on one part..
Is it so?

Thomas
Hello Thomas,

yes it is so :)

And if it is an MB-Antenna, it´s normally mounted inside the rear window central at the top behind of the black area.
That´s why You need the sticking side to the sky...

Peter :hello:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
thanks Peter
Yes it is a Mercedes original antenna. The color like brass.
So I have to remount it now. :(
Well it is easy to do. But the antenna cable is so short but I think I can put it somewhere else with open area up
Thank you for the help.

Thomas

Good Idea

Tom C230 K schrieb:
thanks Peter
Yes it is a Mercedes original antenna. The color like brass.
So I have to remount it now. :(
Well it is easy to do. But the antenna cable is so short but I think I can put it somewhere else with open area up
Thank you for the help.

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

the place near the Centerfill is a good Idea.

Yes the cable is short. I just wanted to explain, why the sticking side has to show to sky :)
In case of mounting at the rear window there´s an extended cable plugged...

Another good area to place the antenna is above the kombi-instrument...

:hello:

Peter
Thanks again now I have changed the angle so I have better reception.
I got from 2 to 4 satellites now. I put the antenna on top of the ventilation intake in front. Above the seatheater buttons.
I have a 203 combi so I think they no put the extension cable on that car. I think they only put it in the sedan version.
But if you know if they did please let me know. Then I will put the antenna in the rear of my car.

Thanks again

Thomas

This forum is the best help I can get,...

hi peter (coca) ;
i´m really surprised by your perfect english-knowledge; since your german is compressed on:
" essen gut"
"feuer , schön"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

S203

Tom C230 K schrieb:
Peter
Thanks again now I have changed the angle so I have better reception.
I got from 2 to 4 satellites now. I put the antenna on top of the ventilation intake in front. Above the seatheater buttons.
I have a 203 combi so I think they no put the extension cable on that car. I think they only put it in the sedan version.
But if you know if they did please let me know. Then I will put the antenna in the rear of my car.

Thanks again

Thomas

This forum is the best help I can get,...

Hello Thomas :)

the ex factory GPS-antenna is mounted inside the rear window, W203 like S203, it´s the same.

Belated fitting of the GPS-Antenna is always placed above the
kombi-instrument under the cover, a little right side of the middle.

2 to 4 satellites are not that good ...

@Andi
.... and:
cars, boobs, football - still enough, isn´t it? :D :D :D

:hello:

@thomas ;
I´think there are at least three sat´s necessary for an exactly navigation...

@coca ;
sure , but you forgot emergency room

@thomas :
I think , there are at least 3 sat´s necessary for an exacly navigation...

@coca ;
sure , but you forgot to list Emergency Room...
by the way ; have you got any recommention about my heckscheiben-heizungs-problem!?

Mephisto7

Today I was out for driving and I have 5-8 satellites now.
So the navigation is better than from the start when I have sticky side front.

I will try to look for the extension cable to the antenna in the rear of my car.

If there is a factory eqipped extension I think I can see the connector in the radioshack in the front behind the radio?
You are great help guyes to me. and it is nice to use english language.. :)

Thomas

By the way ... I can not figure out what the small cable is for that is connected on the back of the radio with a brown cable.

There is the antenna connector, but there is a small cable connected to a round connnector also on the back of the radio. I have the same connector on the Audio 10. so I think it is not a navi cable.

Curious....

I have open the cover on the rear lid and I can see a thin black plastic thing stick to the rear window on the left upper side.
There is 2 brown wires connectd to it and they are connected to a black antenna wire lookalike cable that runs to the front of the car...

Hm thats all i can see now...
I hope I not make you tired with my thread...

Tom C230 K schrieb:
By the way ... I can not figure out what the small cable is for that is connected on the back of the radio with a brown cable.

There is the antenna connector, but there is a small cable connected to a round connnector also on the back of the radio. I have the same connector on the Audio 10. so I think it is not a navi cable.

Curious....
Hallo Tom,

zwei Antennenkabel-->Antennendiversity

p.s. ich würde die Naviantenne hinter das Kombiinstrument bauen,wie Peter schon schrieb...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Naviantenne vinkel?