W203 - Fehlercode 0190/0193 - Drucksensor Kraftstoffschiene - Brauch Hilfe mit der Identifizierung

Diskutiere W203 - Fehlercode 0190/0193 - Drucksensor Kraftstoffschiene - Brauch Hilfe mit der Identifizierung im Forum Motor, Antrieb & Tuning im Bereich Technik - Hallo lieber C-Klassen Freunde. Ich habe folgendes Problem. Zuerst einmal, handelt es sich um einen: C-Klasse Sportcoupe (CL203) C 200 CGI...
Please. Please tell me did you fix it? This car has ruined my life. I reconditioned high pressure fuel pump, new fuel rail pressure sensor from f5, car only worked for one day :(((

Unfortunately no. I ended up scrapping the car.
The problem was, I was not able to source spare parts. I needed a whole injector rail with pressure sensor and injectors. This was only a possible cause, but without getting spare parts, I couldn't ever fix the car.
I lost 1000's of Euros on this car.
Never again. Last mercedes I ever owned.

I have almost 4000 € in it, drove it only 2000km
I should have sold it today for 1550 :(
I am so mad and frustrated. Dealer also screwed me. Definetly the last mercedes I will ever own

Yeah, same story here. When I bought the car, it had the Engine management light on. The dealer said it was because it had been standing so long and deleted it. I paid 6500€ for the car, which broke down slowly over a period of 2 years. But it was never right. In the end it didn't drive at all. I Sold it after not being able to fix it, for 400 €

:(

Thema: W203 - Fehlercode 0190/0193 - Drucksensor Kraftstoffschiene - Brauch Hilfe mit der Identifizierung
Zurück
Oben