W203 klima upgrade issue

Diskutiere W203 klima upgrade issue im Forum C-Klasse, CLC & 190er im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - Hello. First of all I want to apologize for not writing in German. The fact is that I don't know that Language, however I hope in your patience...
T

turbocat

Hello. First of all I want to apologize for not writing in German. The fact is that I don't know that Language, however I hope in your patience and help.

Here is what I am experiencing.

I have a 12/2006 W203 C220 CDI Sport Edition with the semi-auto air conditioning. I have purchased a new original LCD panel for my air-co which I installed. I understand the panel being the one sold with the full-auto air conditioning system.

Once installed, I only get cold air (no warm air) and the air goes to the feet only, despite I change temperature and airflow direction.

Is there any advice you guys can give me ? I thought that asking to German people would have helped me solve the issue, given the fact the car is a German one.

Thank-you so much to all of the ones who will help me.

Rgds
TurboCat.

Hello and welcome to the forum...

turbocat schrieb:
Hello. First of all I want to apologize for not writing in German. The fact is that I don't know that Language, however I hope in your patience and help.

Here is what I am experiencing.

I have a 12/2006 W203 C220 CDI Sport Edition with the semi-auto air conditioning. I have purchased a new original LCD panel for my air-co which I installed. I understand the panel being the one sold with the full-auto air conditioning system.

Once installed, I only get cold air (no warm air) and the air goes to the feet only, despite I change temperature and airflow direction.

Is there any advice you guys can give me ? I thought that asking to German people would have helped me solve the issue, given the fact the car is a German one.

Thank-you so much to all of the ones who will help me.

Rgds
TurboCat.
Hello and welcome to the forum, TurboCat :)

First of all You should simultaneously press the button for
"recirculating air" and the button for "defrost".

This will reset all actuators to the right position.

Afterwards everything should work fine again.

Best regards
Peter :hello:

P.S.:
Which region are You coming from?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi,

yes, I do confirm that with the reset procedure it work fine now. Thank-you very very much for the help !!

I'm from the northern part of Italy.

Regards,

Turbo.

:hello:

I have been to Italy one year ago, it was in the Toscana and the city was called Vada very beautiful but to hot for me :D

And how work your C-Class? The Sport-Edition is a very good choise I think.

Welcome

Thema: W203 klima upgrade issue