w211 S350 - Engine warning lamp lights up

Diskutiere w211 S350 - Engine warning lamp lights up im Forum S-Klasse, CL, SL & Maybach im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - Hello i just bought 2010 s350 in germany and shipped it to my country. Local MB do not recognized the international warranty. so before spending...
N

negvon

Hello
i just bought 2010 s350 in germany and shipped it to my country. Local MB do not recognized the international warranty. so before spending money i would like to get your advice.

After car arrived, i filled the car with gas 95 RON as suggested. after few kilometers of drive the Engine warning lamp lights up.

i went to a MB official expert workshop, and due to computer diagnostics they have replaced the relay that control the air pump as well as upgrade the car computer to the latest software version.

this was ok for a day and than Engine warning lamp lights up again

please advice

Hi,

you are using the wrong fuel. Recommended is 95 ROZ, not 95 RON! 95 RON is equvalent to 91 ROZ. So you need at least 99 RON fuel...

Regards

mike

on the fuel filler flap is written

RON 95 (min. 91)
ROZ

doesnt it mean that 95 ron is also ok?

thank you

I don't know. If this is a german car it needs 95ROZ/85MOZ. That's what the online manual on the mercedes homepage says.

Edit: Ooops, the english version says 95RON. Wtf?

Regards

What failure codes did you get?

Chris

What failure codes did you get?

Chris

Chris

i had to go back to the MB to print the computer report
so, under paragraph: ME 9.7 Motor Electronics
code 0810 - malfunction of secondary air injection at right bank of cylinders
code 0814 - malfunction of secondary air injection at left bank of cylinders

thank you

The secondary air pump is working?

Chris

Ok, try it, but i don`t think the gas is the problem.

Chris

Thema: w211 S350 - Engine warning lamp lights up
Zurück
Oben