Why is Babybenz so expensive??

Diskutiere Why is Babybenz so expensive?? im A- und B-Klasse Forum im Bereich Mercedes-Benz; I have a Babybenz since two month. The 170cdi. I love the car and drove already 9.000 km with it. But if I compare her with others in the same...

1. #1 Michael J., 07.04.2002
    Michael J.

Michael J. Frischling

Fahrzeug:
    A170CDI
    I have a Babybenz since two month. The 170cdi. I love the car and drove already 9.000 km with it. But if I compare her with others in the same size I discover that the A-class cost substantial more and looks ( from inside, I have a 2000-model) cheap with al that plastic. Where is the price-difference hidden???
    Or is it just because it is a Mercedes??

Ciao,

Michael

2. #2 Katharina, 08.04.2002
    Katharina

Katharina Crack

Hello Michael,

welcome on these pages.
    Which car do you compare your W 168.009 {"A 170 CDI"}? In my opinion it’s very difficult. The reason is the variability of the W 168. The size is the same of a – i.e. VW Polo, in reality the usable space inside is like a VW Golf.
    If you compare the price of the car against a Audi A 2 it’s more expensive, A3 or Golf are the same level, a Polo for example is cheaper.
    The running and insurance costs of a W 168.008 for example are in Switzerland an Germany lower than these of comparable cars.

Thema:

Why is Babybenz so expensive??

Die Seite wird geladen...

Why is Babybenz so expensive?? - Ähnliche Themen

1. DigitalLife Day 2017: Daimler is shaping future mobility

DigitalLife Day 2017: Daimler is shaping future mobility: Was haben Crowdfunding und Daimler gemeinsam? Das haben 1.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter beim diesjährigen DigitalLife Day der Daimler AG...
  2. AMG teasert neues Modell an: „Something Fast is Coming“

AMG teasert neues Modell an: „Something Fast is Coming“: Mercedes-AMG hat nun diese Tage über ihre Social-Media-Kanäle etwas neues, schnelles angekündigt: „Something Fast is Coming“. Bekanntlich kam aus...
  3. GLA 45 AMG Spot “Freedom is catching”

GLA 45 AMG Spot “Freedom is catching”: Wir fahren den GLA 45 AMG ja bereits Februar 2014 in Spanien – Mercedes-Benz hat dazu heute einen neuen Werbespot veröffentlicht: “Freedom is...
  4. Racing is life, Ferrari 458 Competition by racing one GmbH

Racing is life, Ferrari 458 Competition by racing one GmbH: Racing is life anything before or after is just waiting. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Because only this...
  5. Why would a check engine light be on?

Why would a check engine light be on?: The check engine light comes on and stays on when a problem is detected by the self diagnosis system of your vehicle. Generally, the problem is in...
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden