Why is Babybenz so expensive??

Diskutiere Why is Babybenz so expensive?? im Forum A- und B-Klasse im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - I have a Babybenz since two month. The 170cdi. I love the car and drove already 9.000 km with it. But if I compare her with others in the same...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
M

Michael J.

Frischling
Fahrzeug
A170CDI
I have a Babybenz since two month. The 170cdi. I love the car and drove already 9.000 km with it. But if I compare her with others in the same size I discover that the A-class cost substantial more and looks ( from inside, I have a 2000-model) cheap with al that plastic. Where is the price-difference hidden???
Or is it just because it is a Mercedes??

Ciao,

Michael

Hello Michael,

welcome on these pages.
Which car do you compare your W 168.009 {"A 170 CDI"}? In my opinion it’s very difficult. The reason is the variability of the W 168. The size is the same of a – i.e. VW Polo, in reality the usable space inside is like a VW Golf.
If you compare the price of the car against a Audi A 2 it’s more expensive, A3 or Golf are the same level, a Polo for example is cheaper.
The running and insurance costs of a W 168.008 for example are in Switzerland an Germany lower than these of comparable cars.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Why is Babybenz so expensive??
Zurück
Oben