C180 Keine Leistung u. Fehlzündungen besonders bei Kaltstart

Diskutiere C180 Keine Leistung u. Fehlzündungen besonders bei Kaltstart im Forum C-Klasse, CLC & 190er im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - C180 Keine Leistung u. Fehlzündungen besonders bei Kaltstart Bj.9.99 W202 90 kw 4zyl Benzin hab ihn zwei Mal ausgelesen u dazwischen einmal...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
H

Herbert971

Frischling
Fahrzeug
C220D Bj 1998 S202.182
70 kw Diesel
C180 Keine Leistung u. Fehlzündungen besonders bei Kaltstart
Bj.9.99 W202 90 kw 4zyl Benzin
hab ihn zwei Mal ausgelesen u dazwischen einmal gelöscht.
beim ersten Mal hat Er die Fehler angezeigt :rolleyes:
_____________________________________________________________________________ a Single diagnosis ME - Status: ERROR ! " Module Info : ME Module :
ME 2.0/2.1 ! MB - Nr. : 028 545 71 32 ! Supplier : Bosch ! Hardware-Version: 39/97 ! Software-Version: 14/99 ! Diagnosis recogn.: 2/0< me1.dxt K
0130 O2 Probe Signal (Right before KAT : Voltage increase to low) A : 02-Probe Right before KAT O2 probe signal not ok. Measure Values : Lower Limit : < -0,15V - Upper Limit : > 1,5V B : 02-Probe Right before KAT : Voltage increase to low Measure Values : After ca. 220 s. (with probe heating = ON) the probe signal is : not allowed to be longer then 15 s. between,4-0,6 v .
Info : All electrical connection before and after KAT will be controlled .
1163 Oil position control switch . Check the oil position control switch Passive sensor signal : (IGNITION = ON) : 2.35-2.65 V Active sensor signal : (IGNITION = ON) : > 5 mV AC . Also check the wiring and connections, . and the sensor power supply : 4.7-5.3 V 7
0170 Self-adaptation from the mixture forming PARTIAL right Cylinder order at the limit from the ME control unit P B : IDLE SPEED right Cylinder order at the limit from the ME control unit $ bad air, Fuel injection valve 6 Membrane pressure regular, wear and tear motor.
0300 Off assessor / Off assessor Catalytic Converter noxious Verify the primary voltage of the ignition coil -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 200-350 V 9 and the resistance (IGNITION = OFF) : 0.9-1.4 Ohm Also check the wiring and connections. Also check the secondary voltage of the ignition coil , -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 8-20 KV ; (resistance can not be measured --> build in diode)
0302 Off assessor Cyl.2/ Off assessor Cyl.2 Catalytic Verify the primary voltage of the ignition coil : - -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 200-350 V 9 and the resistance (IGNITION = OFF) : 0.9-1.4 Ohm Also check the wiring and connections. = Also check the secondary voltage of the ignition coil While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 8-20 KV ; (resistance can not be measured --> build in diode) B
0304 Off assessor Cyl.4/ Off assessor Cyl.4 Catalytic Verify the primary voltage of the ignition coil : While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 200-350 V 9 and the resistance (IGNITION = OFF) : 0.9-1.4 Ohm Also check the wiring and connections. Also check the secondary voltage of the ignition coil While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 8-20 KV ; (resistance can not be measured --> build in diode)
0303 Off assessor Cyl.3/ Off assessor Cyl.3 Catalytic 7 Verify the primary voltage of the ignition coil : While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 200-350 V 9 and the resistance (IGNITION = OFF) : 0.9-1.4 Ohm Also check the wiring and connections. Also check the secondary voltage of the ignition coil : , -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 8-20 KV ; (resistance can not be measured --> build in diode)
0300 Off assessor / Off assessor Catalytic Converter noxious Verify the primary voltage of the ignition coil : While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 200-350 V 9 and the resistance (IGNITION = OFF) : 0.9-1.4 Ohm Also check the wiring and connections. Also check the secondary voltage of the ignition coil : , -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 8-20 KV ; (resistance can not be measured --> build in diode
! - Single diagnosis completed !
Beim zweiten mal.nach 30 min Fahrt
a Single diagnosis ME - Status: ERROR ! " Module Info : ME _ ! Module :
ME 2.0/2.1 ! MB - Nr. :028 545 71 32 ! Supplier :_Bosch ! Hardware-Version:_39/97 ! Software-Version:_14/99 ! Diagnosis recogn.:_ 2/0 me1.dxt

0300 Off assessor / Off assessor Catalytic Converter noxious 7 Verify the primary voltage of the ignition coil : - -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 200-350 V 9 and the resistance (IGNITION = OFF) : 0.9-1.4 Ohm + Also check the wiring and connections. = Also check the secondary voltage of the ignition coil : , -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 8-20 KV ; (resistance can not be measured --> build in diode)

B 0302 Off assessor Cyl.2/ Off assessor Cyl.2 Catalytic 7 Verify the primary voltage of the ignition coil : - -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 200-350 V 9 and the resistance (IGNITION = OFF) : 0.9-1.4 Ohm + Also check the wiring and connections. = Also check the secondary voltage of the ignition coil : , -> While STARTER = ACTIVATED : 8-20 KV ; (resistance can not be measured --> build in diode

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: C180 Keine Leistung u. Fehlzündungen besonders bei Kaltstart
Zurück
Oben