Clicking driver's seat - help!

Diskutiere Clicking driver's seat - help! im Forum C-Klasse, CLC & 190er im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - Hi folks. Sorry for writing in English but I have much easier expressing myself in English than in German. Feel free to reply "auf Deutsch" (I...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
D

DtS

Frischling
Fahrzeug
-01 C200 Kompressor
Hi folks.

Sorry for writing in English but I have much easier expressing myself in English than in German. Feel free to reply "auf Deutsch" (I understand it fairly good!)

I drive a W203 C200K (built may 2001) and here's my problem:

My drivers seat "clicks" on some occations, mostly when I drive over some uneven surfaces (like speed-bumps) but also when I just "move around" in the seat. I've also noticed that the lower rear seach cushion tend to slide a couple of millimeters sideways by "inspired" turns. I think I've located the clicks to some plastic clips under the seat cushion, but I'm not sure. I have the standard seats (partial electric) and have brought my car in for this problem on two occations, but my dealer seems to be unable to fix it. Anyone else had this problem, and in that case - is there any solution?

Thank you very much for any input!

Regards
/Daniel :)

Hi Daniel,

It´s an known Problem. Your Dealer wil repair it

mfg

Ulf

Hi Ulf

Thank you for your quick reply. It's somehow good news that it is a known problem. However, I took it to my dealer on two occations and they (the mechanics) didn't fix it. What is the source of this problem? What parts need to be replaced? Can I do it myself (since my dealer apparently can't)?

Thank you!

/Daniel

Hi Daniel,

sorry, I don´t know what parts where changed.
Change your Dealer or phone the european service number in Belgium:

00800 1 777 7777

mfg

Ulf

Hi Ulf!

Yes, I've made a decision in changing my dealer. Unfortunately we don't have too many MB-dealers around. There is one more to try though. Hope they are better. Thanks for the phone#. I'll give them a call if this other dealer can't solve the problem.

See you! :)

/Daniel

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Clicking driver's seat - help!