Ein Engländer A-Klasse Inhaber benötigt Ihre Hilfe?

Diskutiere Ein Engländer A-Klasse Inhaber benötigt Ihre Hilfe? im Forum A- und B-Klasse im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - Hallo Jeder, Ich schreibe von Großbritannien und hoffe, daß Sie mir mit meinen Fragen und Problemen helfen können? Entschuldigen Sie bitte...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
E

east147

Frischling
Fahrzeug
A160 Elegance
Hallo Jeder,

Ich schreibe von Großbritannien und hoffe, daß Sie mir mit meinen Fragen und Problemen helfen können?

Entschuldigen Sie bitte mein Deutsches!

Erstens in Großbritannien zahlen wir z.Z. 680 euros für einen Service des Mercedes Benz B. Wir finden dieses sehr kostspielige und können nicht sehen, wie Händler diesen Preis rechtfertigen können. Mercedes Benz-Kopfviertel in Großbritannien haben gesagt, daß sie keine Steuerung über den Händlern haben, die, Kosten aber daß instandhalten einige Händler sehr hohe Preise darin übereinstimmen, aufladen. In London laden einige Händler 230 Euros pro Stunde Arbeitskosten auf!

1/wieviel Sie sind, lud in Deutschland für die Wartung auf?

2/im Großbritannien Mercedes Benz haben zwei Wartung Wahlen, die Service A genannt werden und halten B instand? Beide Wartung Wahlen ändern nur das Öl und den Ölfilter und prüfen dann das Auto auf 1 oder 2 Stunden Periode abhängig von über, welchem Service Sie wählen? unterscheidet sich Ihre Wartung von diesem?

3/konnten Sie mich mit dem Namen bitte versehen, Telefon- oder Telefaxzahl, email, website usw. jedes möglichen Geschäfts oder Firma, die Sie pflegen, Teilen für you?re A-Klasse zu erhalten?

4/konnten Sie mich mit dem Namen bitte versehen, Telefon- oder Telefaxzahl, email, website usw. jedes möglichen Geschäfts oder Firma, die Sie pflegen, irgendwelchen Zusatzgeräten für you?re eine KATEGORIE zu erhalten?

5 /, was ich erwarten konnten, A-Klasse A160 Eleganz zu zahlen? In Großbritannien, das ich £15,975 (24.137,03 Euro) bin kostspieliges dieses sehr zahlen würde? Der Preis umfaßt Großbritannien VAT bei 17,5% und Straße Kapital Steuer an £180.00.

Glauben Sie frei zu email mir bitte mit irgendwelchen Ihrer Anmerkungen oder Vorschläge? mein email address ist:

Danke für Ihre Hilfe und Unterstützung.

Freundlicher Respekt,

Peter East.

Mercedes Benz A-Klasse Inhaber.

Hi Peter,

if you like, send your questions in english, please.

Ich habe für den letzten Assyst A + Wechsel Bremsflüssigkeit 220,41€ + 35,26€ Steuer bezahlt.
Assyst B + Reparatur Frontstabilisator + Türjustage 380.-€

Assyst A oder B ist abhängig vom Km-Stand und Alter. (Assyst A: kleine Inspektion; Assyst B: große Inspektion).

Betreff Zubehör und Fahrzeugpreise, sieh mal bei: http://www.mercedes-benz.uk.co
dort solten links zu Ausstattung, Zubehör, Kataloganforderung und Preislisten sein.

Die Werkstattpreise differieren auch in Deutschland regional. bei mir in Berlin kostet 1 Arbeitswert 6,80€ (1AW = 1/12 h); Assyst A dauert 11 AW´s, also 74,80€ plus Steuer.

Ich hoffe, Dir etwas geholfen zu haben.

Thomas

http://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk
seems to be the better address.

re garage cost
we have 3 mb-seal- garage types
first the MB owned dealae& garage subdivision called "NL"
sencond the licence dealer with garage called "VT"
and thirs and last the MB garage , which have also an official MB-garantie-and-service-seal
the cheapest hour-wages has the mb-garage, often former NL/VT-garage-master-technicans which are sell used/1-year MB-cars too .

the mb-garage where my before MB has been at last has calculated for an workingtime unit "AW" 3,32 ¤uros this bill was dated june 2002. this have benn da change of the turbo-system of an w202 C220cdi.

an NL garage in my area takes about 7¤ and 11¤ fow an AW depending which types of work has to be do.

MB has an cataloge where average working times for all types of works are listed.
wenn you want a " cost prediction" the mechanican looks in his computer and can print you a " pre - bill" there are the AW - units listed.

normaly the garage takes only als much aw as the PC says, for example to change an outside mirror glas will be about 2 AW ( ~10 min) , but you 'll need only 3-6 minutes .
on the otherside the " belt ( keilriemen)" in front of your motor which connect the engine with the power-generator might be calculated with 6 AW , burt the mechanican might also need an full hour but you normaly have to pay only the 6 AW .

perhaps my comment might have helped you , but pardon for my bad gramar and style

panicman

Hello Peter,

welcome to this messageboard.

:mad: 230 Euro per hour of labor costs ?? If it is right, this is a tough cookie i think.

In Germany we have two maintenance intervals, too. They were called Assyst A and B. Which service is accomplished depends on kilometer and age.

The facts and figures i tell you based on the experiences of the board-members.

The Assyst A covers 11 AW (=working units). One of these working units ist 5 minutes long.
The Assyst B covers 34 AW.

The costs of these Assysts are very different in Germany too.

An Assyst A costs on the average 200 Euros without taxes (in Germany 16% at the moment). But surely it can be lower or higher.
An Assyst B costs on the average 300-400 Euros without taxes. The price varies much; partly they change brake disks and brake wedges within the first Assyst B (~ 30000km)

It depends on where you are for example village, city or large city. Assyst A covers oil changes. If it works out you can bring them your own oil ( bought in the supermarket for example). But you must consider the DaimlerChrysler specifications.

If you need parts for your A-class, check this website www.mbatc.de (english language avalible). There you can get used parts mbatc is called in german "Mercedes Benz Altteile Center".

Myself i own a A160 Elegance year of construction 5/2002. I paid with special equipment ~ 25000 Euros with tax. The basic price A160 Elegance ~ 19400 Euro with tax.

Greetings

Thorsten

Thank you all for replying in English - Sorry my German is very poor.

We have been talking in the UK about an A Class parts CD ROM for our computers. Do any of you know if this is available and if so where can we get it from?

Peter.

here in the forum was already written about such service CD 's for other class types.

in germany the NL/VT dealers hav normaly a spare part ((?) ersatzteil) selling desk where can buy and order all car-parts which you could need to repair /or make an Assyst to your car
there can you order this service CD's , if the service man does not fin it in the system he might find it in the taxi part list ( taxi corp. have often an own garage )
ask for an "EPC"-CD
or WIS perhaps GIS in UK (garage information system )
an part number might be found here :http://www.db-forum.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5449 :

Q 4902000 0168 for A class type 168 or
COMP168A01 ( cd-release year 2002 ) or
Comp168002 ( cd-release year 2002)

perhaps the 49 might be the county phone code so replae the countrycode by the 44 for UK

if your dealer won't sell you this cd ,try MB-UK , and MBATC.de / .com

Hi Peter,

welcome to this german speaken Forum.

London is one of the most expensive places in Britain, may be that’s the reason. As swiss native I’ve never would visit a garage in Genéve for example.

The difference between Assyst A and B is, I assume you’re driving a W 168.033 is the required work, done on the car. In accordance to the driven miles, Assyst A is a simple Oil & Filter change, Assyst B the same, but with checking essential parts of the car in accordance to the driven miles, for example brakes, discs and other parts.

For example you’re paying in Frankfurt L 1.60 per AW {= 5 minutes}, L 175.—including Tax per Assyst A and 525.— {incl. Tax} Assyst B.

If you’re interested to buy a DCX car in Germany, have an eye on DCX’s largest occasion Center in Frankfurt.

DCX is running a second hand part shop, called mbatc. You reach this shop in the web under www.mbatc.de, in english language aswell.

On the other side you may contact a local DCX License Trader, use ext: +49 69 44 66 72, ask for "Horst".

you’re welcome – kind regards

Katharina

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Ein Engländer A-Klasse Inhaber benötigt Ihre Hilfe?
Zurück
Oben