Problems with auto tranny. Please help!

Diskutiere Problems with auto tranny. Please help! im Forum C-Klasse, CLC & 190er im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - Hallo Leute! Problems started yesterday. After flooring my car from a red-light the gear-box appeared to be stuck in second gear. After slowing...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
D

DtS

Frischling
Fahrzeug
-01 C200 Kompressor
Hallo Leute!

Problems started yesterday. After flooring my car from a red-light the gear-box appeared to be stuck in second gear. After slowing down a bit (using the brakes), the third, fourth and fifth gear engaged as intended.

Same thing occured earlier this evening. After slowing down completely there was a "clunk"-noise as the first gear engaged. No problems afterwards. Gearbox worked as intended. And now recently when I was on my way home, the gear-box initially worked as it should, but after stopping at a red light, the gear-box was locked into second gear (what I believe is the limp-mode). Half a minute later the "check engine" light came on. I pulled over and stopped the car. Started it again, but the limp-mode and check engine light remained there. So now my car is in the garage with what appears to be a faulty gear-box :(.

Anyone else had this problem. Any suggestions on what can be wrong. Any suggestions on how much it will be to fix.

Thanks in advance for any kind of feedback!

Kind regards
/Daniel

Feel free to reply "auf Deutsch" Ich verstehe Deutsch ziemlich gut.

Some updates.... Went out for a short test-drive and found, to my surprise, that the gear-box now would use all 5 gears. The Check-engine light is still on though... And the tranny appears to be in W-mode, even though the MFD says it's in S-mode. This is a mystery. Looks like some kind of electrical gizmo to me, rather than a gear-box failure.... Still very annoying though. :mad: Any thoughts? :confused:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Problems with auto tranny. Please help!
Zurück
Oben