Ehrfahrungen mit Kleemann???

Diskutiere Ehrfahrungen mit Kleemann??? im Forum Motor, Antrieb & Tuning im Bereich Technik - Hallo. Ich bin ein Schwedisher W203 200 Kompressor Fahrer und ich habe eine Frage für ihnen. Aber erst muss ich frage ob das ok ist auf...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
D

DtS

Frischling
Fahrzeug
-01 C200 Kompressor
Hallo.

Ich bin ein Schwedisher W203 200 Kompressor Fahrer und ich habe eine Frage für ihnen. Aber erst muss ich frage ob das ok ist auf Englisch zu schreiben? Mein Deutsch is SEHR slecht :o ...

Ok, here it goes: If you didn't understand what i wrote above (wich I won't blaim you for ;) ) I am a W203 driver from Sweden. The car I have is a 200 Kompressor. I have been thinking of getting a pulley upgrade kit for the car. Have any of you with supercharged engines tried some products from Kleemann. I know they make two different kinds of crank-pulley upgrades. One is like a ring that you attach on the regular crank-pulley, the second one (wich I think is still under development) is a replacement pulley for the original crank-pulley and this one is made of alloy.

So, any words on the Kleemann products (good and/or bad)?

Thanks in advance!

Grüsse aus Schweden :)

Hi DtS,

welcome to this Forum.
The thing Kleemann offered is basically the same called "Italy" Engine produced by DCX. In the past in Italy and other states like Austria cars with engine displacement smaller than 2.0 Litres had a reduced tax.
Many Manufactures produced cars for these countries with engines which had this smaller displacement – i.e. Volvo and Saab. They sold their cars in Sweden and Europe with 2.3 Litre, in Italy had the blown engines with reduced capacity the same Power output.
The only thing I recommend in your Text is, that it is essential to modify the engine control software as well.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Ehrfahrungen mit Kleemann???