New M-class COMAND APS

Diskutiere New M-class COMAND APS im Forum M-, G-, GL-, GLK- & R-Klasse im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - First of all, sorry to write in English (i can read german, so please feel free to answer in your own language). I received my M-class three...
T

taskila

First of all, sorry to write in English (i can read german, so please feel free to answer in your own language).

I received my M-class three weeks ago and this weekend I received the navigation dvd-disk for it and started to play around with the COMAND. As the car is new, MB was not able to provide a manual for ML- Comand, and therefore they gave me a copy of CLS-Comand Manual.

I noticed that Comand in CLS plays DVD-video without TV-tuner. I dont have a TV tuner in ML, and the COMAND is not playing movies. Should this be the case? Other funny thing is, that in information display (between RPM and Tacho) has two functions - Heading and Compass. When I drive north or south, these are the same. If I drive east or west, compass says E or W and heading says the opposite... Should this be the case.

I noticed that some people had questions about bluetooth. It requires UHI and works only one direction. You can use bluetooth headset to have private conversations (instead of hearing the talk through loudspeakers), but you cannot use COMAND as "handsfree" for bluetooth mobile phone. Bluetooth functions is quite nice though. I was able to speak using the headset while staying 50m away from the car (the phone was inside in UHI cradle).

One other thing - If you are planning to order M-class with CD-changer - please reconsider. I would rather buy iPod and the integration kit and use my iPod from steering wheel. That way you have much more convenient and faster access to you favourite music (not to mention, that iPod holds 5000 songs).

:oh_yeah:

Hallo,

W164 COMAND kann kine DVD Video abspielen, der Button "Video" am COMAND ist ohne Funktion (leider) :mad:

CD-Wechsler: i-POD Link ist besser und billiger, aber wenn man das Harman-Kardon Soundsystem haben will MUSS man auch den CD-Wechsler nehmen :mad:

Bei UHI kenn ich mich nicht aus

Thema: New M-class COMAND APS
Zurück
Oben