Where to buy Clk 270cdi w209 Amg bumper (Help me, I'm italian)

Diskutiere Where to buy Clk 270cdi w209 Amg bumper (Help me, I'm italian) im Forum CLK & SLK im Bereich Mercedes-Benz - Hello I'm Alessandro, an italian clk owner (270cdi of 2003), a great great great car !!!! :oh_yeah: I've a problem, i want to buy amg bumper...
S

superalex1978

Hello I'm Alessandro, an italian clk owner (270cdi of 2003), a great great great car !!!! :oh_yeah:

I've a problem, i want to buy amg bumper, but in the m.b. centre is too exspansive!!!! (around 1200€ :eek: )

Do you know some web site which sell amg replica bumpers, in Germany or in other place??? In italy there's no site who sell it! :eek:

On ebay there's nothing :confused:

Help meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I donk think that you can get them cheaper, if you want to have the original AMG bumper.

Who should still sell it as Mercedes-Benz? I don´t think that you will have luck to finde it cheaper.

Is it with assembly or onley the bumper?

Best regards

W221

MB GTC

Welcome on board, Alex!

Have you tried the following supplier already?

www.mbgtc.de

Ciao,

Patrick schrieb:
Welcome on board, Alex!

Have you tried the following supplier already?

www.mbgtc.de

Ciao,
Patrick, this website is in german only, isn't it? That won't be very useful for Alex, will it?

BTW: I've already searched for an AMG Bumber on this website today and I haven't found one...

cola1785 schrieb:
Patrick, this website is in german only, isn't it? That won't be very useful for Alex, will it?

BTW: I've already searched for an AMG Bumber on this website today and I haven't found one...

:D

Yes, but i know some german words, so i understand a little ;)

In Italy we are disperate (I'm a moderator of italian M.B. forum), because of the difficulty to find mercedes tuning part... we have a lot of Bmw, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Audi parts, VW, but no Mercedes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:

:(

P.S. Thanks fot the Welcome! :hello:

Thema: Where to buy Clk 270cdi w209 Amg bumper (Help me, I'm italian)